Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Volunteering To Work With Reptiles What Type Of Bird Should I Get?

What type of bird should I get? - volunteering to work with reptiles

I would really like a bird. My parents left me, after make many, many, many, many, many, many, many convincing to do. And much, means a lot. I will certainly result in a loss for the birds, you should receive. I do not really have a Cockatiel or Parakeet, because I got a bird that people want to stand and watch, and a bird that can take place. I want to be able to speak. Basically I want a bird that is faithful and not steal from me, if I had a choice. Now I am not so naive that I know that all birds have different personalities, because I do not. I was talking in general. What have you found for birds, they are loyal, and bond with their owners. I like cockatoos, Amazons, African gray, and in Congo, but all in pretty sure that this is not good for beginners. I live 25 minutes from this bird sanctuary called "Pen Friends Forever." It has many different birds and I am a volunteer there. Here is the link: http://www.featheredfriendsforever.org/
A little about my life, I'm thirteen years old girl, was just the beginning for me, and I will be the ninth grade. I have a lot of time, and a family of four. All the girls except for my father. I am the youngest, and I'm mature enough to take responsibility. I have experience with reptiles. This is my first bird, and also has a cat. Any assistance, suggestions, ideas or corrections? Thank you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment