Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Red Warts Lip PLEASE HELP!!!!! I'M SO SCARED!! Is This Genital Warts Or Just A Pimple?

PLEASE HELP!!!!! I'M SO SCARED!! Is this genital warts or just a pimple? - red warts lip

I was diagnosed with genital warts a year and a half. Well tonight I went out of the shower and I saw what real red beans in the upper lips, which was white though. And the white part was a little tough. I started to push a little bit and leave him alone until he bled through. Is it a genital wart or pimple? I know what I can not seem however warts. Are there different types? And had moved my old warts, and I've never had a wart on the outer lip, so do not know what it is.

I am very scared because I thought it was. I know it's a little inconvenient, but please do not be rude, I'm sensitive to this issue.

4 comments:

Neisha_5... said...

Do not worry, only the black head, so you can relax while their wives to return to normalcy for many reasons, such as underwear too tight or the same material

Bendover... said...

Maybe you should be the sum
Exploded
cuz its just a button
do not panic
Put simply that sucker, or stand in front of a

Lena said...

It looks like a button.

Judie(((ST JUDE KIDS))) said...

Genital warts are frozen or gynocologist.It Your doctor may take some time, if ever away.Don compression t go "to collect, or zero, but if you do not touch your body in any other place, could achieve their goal because they are contagious, you should keep your hands washed carefully and consult your doctor as soon as possible.Left untreated some types can cause cervical cancer and other von cancers.Don have protected sexual relations, as it can be partner.If your pregnancy to the child could happen during the birth.

Post a Comment