Thursday, February 18, 2010

Girls And Boys In Public Shower He Walked In On Us.......?

He walked in on us.......? - girls and boys in public shower

I'm on a journey home on the south coast. We stayed in a hostel mixed case. We have these showers, toilets and showers, but in his place.


Do you believe that the child go with her or say that it is not. I do not know who just walked into my room.

I went to take a shower and have my bikini when I go naked. I left the shower and put my towel around me hold your not meant to be open to the main entrance as the steam to activate the fire alarm and not on a towel in front of 200 people. In any case, I have just on my towel from time to time a few girls that child in the shower. all my friends say, she saw me naked, if I did not know, because I had my towel and wentLook in the other direction. I can not even sit in my room, because people yell things through the wall, I thought it would be fun, not a nightmare

How do I


the way back before Christmas, so I have to go tomorrow. What should I do. Dinner is in a minute, and I will not abuse shouted at me.

Please help !!!!!
Oh, and I'm in this on my laptop so thats what

7 comments:

Nathaniel M said...

Tell COP on and get a life if you know your giving theyl not anotd. BTW, living thng that sounds good, I'm going to where he is?

ICE DROP said...

to be sarcastic about it. to laugh and say that nothing bothers them. When he says, laughing, or just ask if you like what you've seen? No flowers on his towel to make you mad, you will have dreams for the rest of your life?

bezwic said...

So, what Thery `re simply get up and you will fall. be ignored. to say that the rest of the stay and enjoy yoyur

Bobcat Muffin said...

Dealing with humor ... and like what I've seen! "
Some sentences Corny solve everything:]

h'ayim tovim Y'all said...

If you like me to re-evaluate who you associate with the immature ...

Deerechick & Hunterman said...

Tell people who say things about what happened, is not true. Tell them what you have given us. It is harassment, they say.

Mo~Ma said...

And what could a child are naked. How old are you? This dilemma.

Post a Comment