Monday, January 25, 2010

Hiptop Driver Hiptop Slide USB/driver Help!!! My Computer Won't Recognise It Anymore!?

Hiptop Slide USB/driver help!!! My computer won't recognise it anymore!? - hiptop driver

A week ago, I had my Hiptop in my new computer with the USB cable. All that what works well and I had no problems. Windows has a driver and requires no configuration or installation.

One day, I know exactly how he during the last few weeks and my computer connects to the Hiptop slide, and it will say "USB" on the phone. Then pull back and "USB" on the phone is gone.
Then disconnect and reconnect and disconnect and reconnect, etc.

All I could think was that I was not my camera safe. Disconnected.

Another thing is that I did not do more to get a CD with the drivers "in it, and if I did, I lost and that's not where you are. I can not safe / good pilot network can. At least I do not try to the right place. I looked in Device Manager when the phone is connected and turned on and off and tried to update the driver and for all.

Please help!

1 comments:

Blah said...

First, no "Remove my guard will" do no harm if you move or copy files.

Then your Hiptop Slide is a corrupt port have separate (and because) link, which is probably why it always disconnecting and reconnecting.

And they should not be the drivers Hiptop Slide Internet, see a little more difficult, if not to imitate the example here, and can help me, some drivers:)

Post a Comment