Monday, December 28, 2009

Closet Door Pulls Sliding Closet Door, Need To Remove And Saw Bottom For New Carpet. How Does One Remove It?

Sliding closet door, need to remove and saw bottom for new carpet. How does one remove it? - closet door pulls

At the top there is a problem with the rails on each side, and attach the wheels to the top of the door. The door is wider than the opening so that the distance from the gate to remove the wood in the front is. I do not. No one could be a door, are adapted to the different floors can be removed or easily disposed of and to sell clothes, but I see no way to do it well. The only thing I have two white plastic buttons that look just above the door instead of rolling. I took a screwdriver and push, pull, etc., thought it was a liberation that would let me through the door from top to bottom. But no luck. Any help appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment