Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chemotherapy Pneumonia What If I Don't Have Chemotherapy?

What if I don't have chemotherapy? - chemotherapy pneumonia

I was concerned with node cancer, the third phase, diagnosed with 4 of 17 lymph nodes. My new section was March 7, 2008. On 20 Had fought March, my husband, the non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the bone marrow since July 2007, he entered the hospital) for pneumonia (the 2nd time. She was treated with Rituxan and destroyed his immune system and never recovered. He died of septic shock, March 23, 2008. Now I am faced with the ugly prospect of aggressive chemotherapy for the quality of life. The statistics of survival without chemotherapy from 50% for five years or with chemotherapy of 70%. After seeing what happened and that all our hopes and dreams to shoot, I feel for chemotherapy. What experiences have been in a similar situation?

1 comments:

Simmi said...

I do not blame you for chemotherapy. My doctor told me that the chemotherapy does not increase, my life, so I can not imagine it would not go if it will help in any way that I do not understand, too. Choose the quality of life. I think it is much more.

Post a Comment